Madeira for FSX?

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Madeira for FSX?

Postby BobF » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Has anyone installed the FSX-Airport.zip of Madeira by Scenery Dude or the madeira.zip by Tony Agramonte? When I install the first one I don't get the pillars and the scenery by the pillars is distorted. When I install the second one the airport buildings and runway are fine, along with the pillars but there are buildings in the ocean near the airport. I sent an e-mail to Tony but have never received any answer. Scenery Dude does not have any e-mail address in the file. Any help sure would be appreciated. Thanks, Bob.
BobF
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Madeira for FSX?

Postby Jetranger » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 pm

I Installed scenery dudes airport maderia

tho I'm using FSX GOLD/ Acceleration

with windows 7 64 bit OS.

I don't have any of those problems,, only problem I see with mine is the ocean bay at the end of the airport is slightly elevated upwards, but no big deal to me,,, spilled milk to me,,,

other than that no problems,,,

gotta really make double sure that all the files are correctly put in the right folders,, took me a little bit of reading the read me file to follow along,, believe some files go into the WORLD SCENERY folder if I remember right,,, i'd have to go double check tho,,, been a while back,,,,

Dats all I know  :o  :-?  ::) :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Madeira for FSX?

Postby BobF » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 am

Hi. OK Thanks. As far as I can see I have all the files in the right places. Can you please contact me via PM. I'd like to chat with you. Do you know of any way to contact Scenery Dude? Thanks, regards, Bob.
Last edited by BobF on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobF
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Scenery & Panel Design