Where can I find Hanger Macros

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Where can I find Hanger Macros

Postby McLovin » Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:53 pm

I've been trying to find good scenery macros like small GA aircraft i.e. Piper Warrior, tomahawk, Cessna 150, esc. , and I've been trying so hard to find some T-Hangers and some kinda-of big Hangers. Please help me out here. Thanks
McLovin
Captain
Captain

Re: Where can I find Hanger Macros

Postby TJ_Gumby » Mon Mar 03, 2003 8:53 pm

Not meaning to sound too cynical, does anyone ever try THIS site before asking where to find something? ;)

http://www.simviation.com/fsdesign_macros5.htm
TJ_Gumby
Captain
Captain

Postby RollerBall » Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:54 am

Hiya tex

The other option is to make your own.

I've created loads of custom objects with Easy Object Designer - check out my fire stations in my latest Kai Tak thread. It's not hard once you get the hang of it and the more you do, the better you get. Hangars are pretty straightforward as there's not a great deal of detail - or there need be only as much as you want to add.

I'm also making all of my own textures exporting them from CorelDraw into PaintShop Pro, including night lighting and transparent glass.

That way you get exactly what you want and not what someone else may have happened to make at some time.

Roger
RollerBall

Postby McLovin » Fri Mar 14, 2003 12:09 pm

the problem is, is that I don't know what to use to make them, and I havent any time to do them, see I have a website and a business to take care of.  It would be a great deal if I had a scenery designer, but there arent any out there willing, I guess I'll try harder. We'll off I go now, CHEERS ALL!!!!!!!!!!
McLovin
Captain
Captain

Return to Scenery & Panel Design