Instant Scenery III and P3D v4.1

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Instant Scenery III and P3D v4.1

Postby New Light » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi! I'm new to P3D. Is it possible to use AFX & IS3 to modify my home airport to depict the now closed runway 13/31 and a higher volume of parking for law enforcement and National Guard aircraft? Is there another program I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Dave
New Light
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Instant Scenery III and P3D v4.1

Postby FabioL » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:49 am

Recognising that I’m no scenery design expert, I am pretty sure that you can still alter and create AFCAD’s using ADE, but for scenery design per se the LM P3D4 bundled “Sim Director” utility might be the better option.
FabioL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby ytconvertmp3 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:01 am

excellent An Advance Youtube To Mp3 Converter To Convert/Download YouTube Videos to MP3 or MP4 Format Easily, Safe & Secure, and in High-Quality Mp3 files for free. YouTube To Mp3 Converter - Safe & Fast Youtube to Mp3 • No limit Best YouTube To Mp3 Converter - Fast, Free, No limit!

How To Convert YouTube To MP3?

Copy The Desire YouTube Video Url You Want To Download.

Paste Youtube Video {Url / Link} In The Box To Get High-Quality Mp3 Audio Files.

Click the "Download" button and wait a few seconds.

Select a video format from the list and click the "Download" button.
ytconvertmp3
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby ejwells409 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:30 am

New Light wrote:Hi! I'm new to P3D. Is it possible to use AFX & IS3 to modify my home airport to depict the now closed runway 13/31 and a higher volume of parking for law enforcement and National Guard aircraft? Is there another program I can use to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Dave

I doubt that AFX will work for any of the P3D version. I may be wrong but that's my thinking. As for IS3, I think the developer maintained compatibility up to V3.5. . .after that he tired of the constant P3D updates and stopped any future updates. I still have FSX and so I build my scenery using IS3 in that Sim and it has shown to be compatible into v5.
As already mentioned, ADE would be the best bet for any AFCAD work.
ejwells409
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Scenery & Panel Design