Gauges placement VC helpme!!!

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Gauges placement VC helpme!!!

Postby claudiotripe1 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:26 am

Hello everyone:
my name is Claudio and I'm starting to make my first VC.No had major problems until the party placing the gauges in VC.Encontre several tutorials, Reproduce all but never achieved .Usage Sketchup to appear (although I also handling GMAX) I make the board, planar thereof separately size approximately cm, board, texture it with a texture called $ 390, it exported, so step by Model Convert X frame that texture as transparent, exported as mdl, open in FS pANEL STUDIOel panel, put the gauges on texture $ 390, exported, but not Dif- the gauges in VC.alguien could help me with this? imagine that you are explaining to a 6 year old boy please
claudiotripe1
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Gauges placement VC helpme!!!

Postby garymbuska » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 am

claudiotripe1 wrote:Hello everyone:
my name is Claudio and I'm starting to make my first VC.No had major problems until the party placing the gauges in VC.Encontre several tutorials, Reproduce all but never achieved .Usage Sketchup to appear (although I also handling GMAX) I make the board, planar thereof separately size approximately cm, board, texture it with a texture called $ 390, it exported, so step by Model Convert X frame that texture as transparent, exported as mdl, open in FS pANEL STUDIOel panel, put the gauges on texture $ 390, exported, but not Dif- the gauges in VC.alguien could help me with this? imagine that you are explaining to a 6 year old boy please

FSPANELSTUDIO will not work with a Virtual Cockpit. Check out the manual it will tell you that it is not able to handle a virtual cockpit.
Lots of luck with GMAX I nearly lost all my hair trying to make the P38 in the tutorial. The only thing I ever made was a small building that I use as a line shack at my home airport. Gmax is a great program but not for the inexperienced user.
<<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Scenery & Panel Design