Anyone want to beta test some crop duster strips scenery?

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Anyone want to beta test some crop duster strips scenery?

Postby jcj78 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:28 pm

I have six aerial agricultural applicator's bases and/or farm strips that need beta testing. I designed them using IS3, and they are intended so if you only have Acceleration, you should still have usable scenery. If you also have FSN's firefighter mission, you'll get the rest of the objects displaying. I'm having a hard time getting in touch with those guys to ask if I can include their object library, and I'm trying to see how much trouble it is if I just point folks to it and let them install it seperately in its original form. I bet most ag plane pilots have this mission installed already anyway.

Anyway, I have

49FL>>Mike's AG Air, home base in the Florida panhandle
4GE1>>Viola Farms, a farm strip about a hundred miles north east of 49FL, located in southern GA

78XS>> Smith Aviation, hombase in a little Gulf Coast, TX town
79TX>> AG Air, Tex-Mex homebase between Harlingen and Brownsville
6TX2>> Circle M Ranch, a farm strip in TX

LS04>> Bobby Jones Flying Service, a home base in northern LA

If anyone would do me a favor and give these strips a spin I'd appreciate it. I don't have any mission-type scenery, but they are located in places where you won't have any problem finding fields to spray. Hit me up and I'll send you some .bgl's and a link to the libraries.
--
I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics, that a man's reasoning powers are not above a monkey's. - Mark Twain
jcj78
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Anyone want to beta test some crop duster strips scenery

Postby Sprocket » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:46 pm

I'm in..Posted you a PM with e-mail details.

Thanks
Jan
Sprocket
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Scenery & Panel Design