AIRPORT MYSTERY!!!!!!!

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

AIRPORT MYSTERY!!!!!!!

Postby Tunafish » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 am

Good'ay All!

This is a FS9 Mystery - does it mean anything to anyone?

Am creating a replacement airport with all the goodies, and have given it a trial run.

I've taken it "out of service"; removed from "addons", caches, .cfg etc., etc. Have cleared RAM, rebooted several times over several days, and the :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: airport IS STILL THERE, right next to the stock airport!!!!!

WHAT THE :angry-cussingblack: :angry-screaming: :angry-argument: :angry-tappingfoot: IS GOING ON??????

Help please! :character-jason:
Tunafish
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: AIRPORT MYSTERY!!!!!!!

Postby stephan » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Howdy. Just a Simviation fan here.Not one of the site staff. However,I had a similar problem.I cant say how it happened to me on my FS9,but I started the game,deleted a less than satisfactory airport I created from the game.I went to Windows Explorer,opened the FS9 folder,removed it from the add on scenery folder where I manually placed it,and,like you,when I started the game,it was still there. Come to find out,it was in my main FS9 Scenery folder as well.Again,I dont know how it got there,and I dont know how the airport still showed up as I had removed it from my settings in the game.So,you might want to check the main fs9 scenery folder.NOT the addon scenery folder. Good luck partner. FS9 is a great sim,but it has some spooky qwirks that seem to make no sense at times. // stephan "Altitude With Attitude!" 8)
stephan

Return to Scenery & Panel Design