Texture's EZ Scenery

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Texture's EZ Scenery

Postby Federoff » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:10 pm

Having trouble with losing the textures in my scenery when flying into certain cities or airports. This is happening in the area's that I have installed scenery for the most part except St.Paul Minnesota. Which I have not added any scenery. Question - wondering if anyone else has had this trouble and does anyone know what is causing the problem and how to correct it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Federoff
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Texture's EZ Scenery

Postby Fozzer » Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:03 pm

The only time I have noticed that, is if I haven't installed, or have missing, the full set of Nova Gold Textures (from Avsim, etc) which are often required in Abacus EZ Scenery Objects...

Once I install them in my Main Texture Folder, it often cures the problem of missing textures.

Paul...FS 2004... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Texture's EZ Scenery

Postby Federoff » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Fozzer wrote:The only time I have noticed that, is if I haven't installed, or have missing, the full set of Nova Gold Textures (from Avsim, etc) which are often required in Abacus EZ Scenery Objects...

Once I install them in my Main Texture Folder, it often cures the problem of missing textures.

Paul...FS 2004... :mrgreen: ...!

Thanks for the info Paul. I'll try that and see if takes care of the problem.
Federoff
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Scenery & Panel Design