Aircraft Re-Painters / Virtual Cockpits !

A great entry on the design ladder, repainting can be rewarding & fun! Learn how here! (Not for repaint requests)

Aircraft Re-Painters / Virtual Cockpits !

Postby Jetranger » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 am

All Aircraft Repainters and Designers :

I just happened across this wondeful website of nothing but Fabric Textures , that look Super Great in Aircraft Virtual Cockpits, and Virtual Passenger Cabins !!

Hundreds upon Hundreds of Great fabric Textures to dress up the insides of those DULL Boring, Awful Gray & White Texture Files that a Paint Program just doesn't have !!!

IF - You know how to use Paint Programs to paint and convert files, such as , Paint.Net, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Shop, DXT Bit Map Converter this will NOT be a problem for you.

Just find the Texture Fabric file you like, save it, to a place on the computer, and use it to "overlay" an excisting Texture file , and PRESTO you'll have a great looking dressed up interior / cockpit area.

I've used a few on Bulkheads already that were gray dull, ugly, not anymore with these textures, and the best part we can use em' for FREE - just save & copy to your computer !

Dress up Cockpits, Passenger cabins, Bulkheads, Floors, Seats, Doors etc. 

Web Site: http://warehousefabricsinc.com/   

Enjoy browsing thru hundreds of nice textures !      
don't forget to SAVE the ones ya like to your computer to use in your Sim Aircraft,  or Hangers or Terminals .

;) :o
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: Aircraft Re-Painters / Virtual Cockpits !

Postby BLAZE » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Thanks for the hookup there Hannibal.

Hey, do a 'google' or 'bing' picture search for (Metal Textures)
SWEEET!
Last edited by BLAZE on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
BLAZE
Captain
Captain

Re: Aircraft Re-Painters / Virtual Cockpits !

Postby Jetranger » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:22 am

I've used a few already on the Captain Sim 707's Bulkheads and a few other aircraft for that era,, the 1960's & 1970's era.

I found a lotta great Texture styles that work perfect for that, looks way better too ! 

works good on seats too, with a little airbrushing for shading & shadowing along the edges.

Anyway - you's welcome ! ;)
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft Repainting