WANTED: JAPANESE AND GERMAN DECALS

A great entry on the design ladder, repainting can be rewarding & fun! Learn how here! (Not for repaint requests)

WANTED: JAPANESE AND GERMAN DECALS

Postby Threadkiller » Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:10 pm

i need this kind'a stuff for my reps, i found some at WINGS AND COFFEE but they are american and english ones, i have them already and i've made one japanese and one german but there were a lot of different designs, i looking specially for the little jap flag the US pilots use to paint on their planes to represent their victories.. do u know where i can find them???

thanx ;D
Threadkiller
Major
Major

Re: WANTED: JAPANESE AND GERMAN DECALS

Postby Merlin66 » Fri May 16, 2003 10:08 pm

I've got a PSP7 / Photoshop 6 multi layer page with all the national insignias, can't remember were I downloaded, but I can email copy if this helps.
Merlin66
Merlin66
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: WANTED: JAPANESE AND GERMAN DECALS

Postby Hagar » Fri May 16, 2003 10:37 pm

You can download Eric Joiner's national insignia here. http://www.aluminumcloud.com/download.htm
I think this is the file Merlin mentions. It's in PSD format & you would need Photoshop or PSP7 to use it. I don't think it has the little flags you're looking for. These would usually be hand painted by the crew chief or squadron artist. It should be easy enough to create one yourself.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Aircraft Repainting