Project Airbus A32X "NEO"????

A great entry on the design ladder, repainting can be rewarding & fun! Learn how here! (Not for repaint requests)

Project Airbus A32X "NEO"????

Postby jalopezr » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:10 pm

I have seen some files of the "project Airbus A32X NEO". But I believe that the engines are CEO.
I'm wrong? Are they really A320 CEOs with Sharklets?
So why are they called NEO? :roll:
jalopezr
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Project Airbus A32X "NEO"????

Postby cevans » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:21 pm

I have just repainted them in neo colors and my aim is to present a replication of a NEO with the best freeware available.

I say this in my description

'This is the a320 model by Project Airbus updated to FSX native and updated VC and painted in neo colors'
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Patrese » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 pm

What does "neo colors" mean?
Is the livery of the NEO different from that of the CEO?
I think it is not an important thing. But if Project Airbus doesn't have NEO models, they shouldn't be called that.
It's my opinion
Patrese
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby dbob0921 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:15 am

It means that the livery is designed to look like a neo, but is on the CEO model. The problem has now been eliminated thanks to Bret Herman's project airbus neo models, so we can separate the CEO and NEO, and forget about this strange compromise. I believe that Chris Evans is actively converting his old 'neo colours' repaints to actual neo repaints. I have also released several neo aircraft with Bret's model. I am very grateful for Bret's model and Chris' FSX conversion, as it has allowed us to move away from using AI models to represent the neo family.
dbob0921
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft Repainting