FREEWARE L-1011 Cockpit Interior Repaints

A great entry on the design ladder, repainting can be rewarding & fun! Learn how here! (Not for repaint requests)

FREEWARE L-1011 Cockpit Interior Repaints

Postby Jetranger » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:10 am

I Uploaded my Thomas Ruth Interior Repaints for ya'll to have, for the Lockheed L-1011 Tri-Star Jetliners

I've had them for quite some time, just never got around to uploading them until now.

Hope I didn't leave anything out ?

tho I did end up having to include the exterior paint schemes as well.

Should you only want the INTERIOR REPAINT FILES, you just need to COPY & PASTE all the VC files only.

Also I did NOT include on purpose any of the Flight Dynamics in the Aircraft CFG File, because I had altered mine so much it wouldn't probably work in yours.

Just copy & paste the contents of whats in my Aircraft CFG File into your excisting Thomas Ruth L-1011 Aircraft CFG File along with the additional Camera views and you should be good to go.

Also hope you enjoy the new repainted Flight Yoke symbol too !!!

I still feel like I left out something in the READ ME FILE instructions ???????

Hope to see some screen shots and Video's of your Thomas Ruth Lockheed L-1011 Tri Stars interiors !!! shortly :D

I just couldn't take everything being all grey and basically 1 color in the cockpit without some contrast.

some of the files got a tad bit distorted after repainting them and saving them back to their original texture format, not much I could do to correct it.

Thanks for Downloading !!

LINK : https://simviation.com/1/browse-Civil+Jets-55-0?mark=53046#53046

Jetranger
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft Repainting