Abacus FSRepaint

A great entry on the design ladder, repainting can be rewarding & fun! Learn how here! (Not for repaint requests)

Abacus FSRepaint

Postby Salcidomd » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:41 pm

I have used FS repaint allot since i bought it but i have a recent issue i cannot fix and am looking for ANY help
i have Win 7 and run FSX/Accel
> it will not show the "Aircraft"folder to view and edit aircraft..... it showes "Animals"Boats"Rotorcraft...etc
just randomly it stopped working. i installed the plane i was working on into the rotorcraft folder and i showed once... then it woulod not read ANY of the .MDL files in any of the other Rotorcraft. i also have it installed on my laptop which is win XP Pro and i have not had issues but i do not run FSX on the laptop and transfering files back and forthe is agrivating

I have contacted Abacus and they have suggested a couple things all which i tried but even after uninstalling and restarting my cpu and reinstalling several timjes still the same problem... is or has any one else experanced this?
Salcidomd
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Abacus FSRepaint

Postby Brian Z » Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 pm

That's about the only issue I HAVEN'T had with Abacus lol. If I knew about another program that has the live 3d preview model, I'd stop using Abacus completely.
Brian Z
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Abacus FSRepaint

Postby Salcidomd » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm

well i got it fixed i had to run the program as an admin... and yes i agree if i can find another program that works as well i would switch i wonder what it would take to make them update and improve the software? either way its working for now
Salcidomd
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft Repainting