DC10 and KC10 package / By Thomas Ruth and Erick Cantu

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

DC10 and KC10 package / By Thomas Ruth and Erick Cantu

Postby Jetranger » Sun May 27, 2012 7:07 am

I downloaded & "Injected" the Freeware DC10 / KC10 Vintage Jetliner from Thomas Ruth & Mr. Cantu, this Memorial Day weekend, and everything went perfectly Smooth during the "Injection" into my FSX Gold/ Acceleration Sim. After downloading it, I started it up and it has great textures with Worn faded Dirty looks to the vintage Jetliners, not all shiny with Globs of paint thrown on there, they really look weathered and like they been around for a few too many Decades in service. They also did a great job on the Virtual Cockpit too, and its NOT a bleed over of a boeing , but a real DC10,, tho I opted to give the Jetliners the sounds of the Lockheed L-1011's, so if your looking for a really decent Jetliner to Fly grab those their Great. Jetliner sounds I got / swapped from the Historic Jetliners Group / HJG.ImageImage
Last edited by pete on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback