AIRCRAFT / TWIN EXPLORER ?

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

AIRCRAFT / TWIN EXPLORER ?

Postby Jetranger » Sun May 27, 2012 3:49 am

I seen this Aircraft, called the Twin Explorer, on some web site somewhere, looked kinda cool, reminded me of an old C-46 only on a smaller scale, I've tried to find one in a Simulator version, there aren't any, and a GOOGLE Search turned up hardly anything, so I'm wondering if its a kit built aircraft possible ? This is the only photo I have of it, maybe one of you Aircraft designers could remake it for FSX Service pack 2, with a great virtual cockit and loaded with all kinds of gadgets & switches , working wipers, back lit guages at night, virtual passenger section, throw in FMA / FMC,  some realistic propliner sounds with smoke effects, Lights that actually match the aircraft and don't look like giant jelly beans on the wings,, heres the photo, have fun,,, its called the Twin Explorer. :oImage
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: AIRCRAFT / TWIN EXPLORER ?

Postby Hagar » Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 am

[quote]This is the only photo I have of it, maybe one of you Aircraft designers could remake it for FSX Service pack 2, with a great virtual cockit and loaded with all kinds of gadgets & switches , working wipers, back lit guages at night, virtual passenger section, throw in FMA / FMC,
Last edited by Hagar on Sun May 27, 2012 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: AIRCRAFT / TWIN EXPLORER ?

Postby Jetranger » Sun May 27, 2012 6:47 am

Yip, that be the one alright,, that be fun to fly around in Flight Sim, I think,, !!  Milton Schupe where are you budro' heres a New Project for you !!! that or Eric Cantu,, either one does great work,, !!! WOW, wish I had that in a hanger some where,, be fun to fly ! thanks for the info too - !! :)
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback