MILTON SHUPE - Thank You ! AVIA

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

MILTON SHUPE - Thank You ! AVIA

Postby Jetranger » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:41 am

Just wanted to tell ol' "Milton Shupe" who designed & Painted that AVIA aircraft 51 and 156 - How great I appreciate that aircraft its great to video with - especially with all the weathered effects & paint work you applied to it. Milton Sir your a Master ! Thank You very much for that Radial Engine Propliner ! The JetrangerImageImage
Last edited by Jetranger on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: MILTON SHUPE - Thank You ! AVIO

Postby andy190 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:36 am

It is a great aircraft, thanks Milton. Have you downloaded any other of his planes Jetranger?

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Re: MILTON SHUPE - Thank You ! AVIO

Postby Hagar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 am

Just wanted to tell ol' "Milton Shupe" who designed & Painted that AVIO aircraft 51 and 156 - How great I appreciate that aircraft its great to video with - especially with all the weathered effects & paint work you applied to it. Milton Sir your a Master ! Thank You very much for that Radial Engine Propliner ! The JetrangerImageImage

Please note it's spelt AVIA. Also I think that Milton is a modeller, not a painter. He works with a team of developers.

The AVIA 51 and 156 for MSFS2004/FS9 ACof - VERSION 1.0 by Milton Shupe, [glow=yellow,2,300]Nigel Richards, Matt Wynn, "Oleboy" and John Smith with help from SOH members[/glow].
Last edited by Hagar on Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re: MILTON SHUPE - Thank You ! AVIA

Postby Jetranger » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Andy, ya I have a few of his other Aircraft, but right off the Top of my pea size brain I couldn't tell ya what they are without spending considerable time sifting thru my Sim.  OK- I corrected my spelling error from AVIO to AVIA, whooops, did I mention I can't Swell ??? :-/ ::) :-? :o :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback