SE 161 Languedoc

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

SE 161 Languedoc

Postby multiprops » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 pm

A texture just published by Lazarus just draw my attention to the Languedoc by Mr. Jens Kristensen and I LIKE IT!!!(the SE161 strikes me as it looks like a cross-breed between the FW 200 and a later aircraft, the Breda Zapata but of course it is not).

Thanks to Mr Kristensen for this work, I like everything in it.  :)
Superconstellations Are hot, or what? :)
multiprops
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: SE 161 Languedoc

Postby andy190 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Haven't installed it yet, but it's by Jens Kristensen so it must be great. :)

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Re: SE 161 Languedoc

Postby multiprops » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Haven't installed it yet, but it's by Jens Kristensen so it must be great. :)

I just installed a couple hours ago, and it looks great, Andy. I even like the 2D panel (I'm a bit "choosy" about 2d panels), Jens made some mods in the originals DC3 gauges (at least the altimeter) and it came out just fine and the others gauges suit great. The overall effect is very similar to the original photo in the pdf docs that come with it. The vintage Air France look it's beautiful too.

Oh well, I guess it will be the 4th aircraft I'll add to my daily Lisbon-Casablanca run  (the others are  the Connie 1049H, the Breda Zapata and the Electra X)  :) :)
Superconstellations Are hot, or what? :)
multiprops
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Contributor Feedback