BOEING 707 - Pack HOTT CO-PILOT !!!!!

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

BOEING 707 - Pack HOTT CO-PILOT !!!!!

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 pm

Just downloaded the New Boeing 707 pack by Ricardo_TV / posted on Jan 12 2012 - WOW - HOTT - HOTT Co-Pilot - I truthfully can't tell ya anything else about the Add On' I can't even remember if the plane had guages or Wings - but it has a Mighty Fine lookin Co-Pilot ~ !!!!  Did the plane have Wings & Gauges ???:-X :P :P ::) ::)
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: BOEING 707 - Pack HOTT CO-PILOT !!!!!

Postby alrot » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:17 pm

that wasn't made by Ricardo whatever ,
Last edited by alrot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Hagar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm

[quote]that wasn't made by Ricardo whatever ,

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby alrot » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:33 pm

he can't upload the entire airplane Doug ,I wasn't so angry except when I saw him with my MD83 too
Last edited by alrot on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Hagar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:38 pm

he can't upload the entire airplane Doug

Sorry. I don't understand your objection.

OK, perhaps he should have asked your permission.
Last edited by Hagar on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby andy190 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:44 pm

From the way it is phrased & the size of the download, it appears to be the whole plane not just a repaint. If Alrot is annoyed then this person mustn

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

[quote]From the way it is phrased & the size of the download, it appears to be the whole plane not just a repaint. If Alrot is annoyed then this person mustn

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby andy190 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:12 pm

I found the MD83 Lufthansa livery on fsfreeware.net. The person left the original readme in without adding a new one. This is a quote from it:

Legal:

This aircraft is stricly FREEWARE. All rights to this flight simulation model belong to Alejandro Rojas Lucena
and is avalable only at:

FLIGHT SIMULATIONS AND DESIGNS
WWW.SIMVIATION.COM/FSND

SIMVIATION
WWW.SIMVIATION.COM

beyond the features mentioned above that were created by other authors/organizations.

This aircraft can not be distributed to any websites without permission from Alejandro Rojas Lucena.
This aircraft may not be used for any monitary and/or commercial gains in any way.

Liveries:

Liveries are encouraged, but please contact Alejandro Rojas Lucena before releasing your livery. Do not release the whole aircraft in your livery file.

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby Hagar » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I found the MD83 Lufthansa livery on fsfreeware.net. The person left the original readme in without adding a new one. This is a quote from it:

Legal:

This aircraft is stricly FREEWARE. All rights to this flight simulation model belong to Alejandro Rojas Lucena
and is avalable only at:

FLIGHT SIMULATIONS AND DESIGNS
WWW.SIMVIATION.COM/FSND

SIMVIATION
WWW.SIMVIATION.COM

beyond the features mentioned above that were created by other authors/organizations.

This aircraft can not be distributed to any websites without permission from Alejandro Rojas Lucena.
This aircraft may not be used for any monitary and/or commercial gains in any way.

Liveries:

Liveries are encouraged, but please contact Alejandro Rojas Lucena before releasing your livery. Do not release the whole aircraft in your livery file.

OK. That's plain enough. I stand corrected. Sorry Alex.

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby alrot » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:19 pm

That is what happens when people uploads the entire airplanes ,I will ask Pete not to remove them after all there are repaint and people would want more liveries ,I'm sending another email to him

at least the guy leave the read me file it contradict it self but what else can we do?

Thank you again Andy

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby andy190 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 pm

As I said I found the MD83 on fs-freeware.net. If you want the link Alrot here it is.

If you want it to be removed here's the contatct page.

I don't know if you should click on Abuse Contact or Website Owner.

Also when I was looking at the Aircraft.CFG I saw this:

ui_createdby="Ricardo Torres"
Last edited by andy190 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

andy190
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:30 pm

As I said I found the MD83 on fs-freeware.net. If you want the link Alrot here it is.

If you want it to be removed here's the contatct page.

I don't know if you should click on Abuse Contact or Website Owner.

Also when I was looking at the Aircraft.CFG I saw this:

ui_createdby="Ricardo Torres"

this is outrageous !
Last edited by alrot on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Ya ~ well, I'm seeing quite a bit of this going on' and I'm also see a lotta Aircraft being titled & labeled in the title & descriptions as being for Flight Sim "FSX", when clearly after downloading it - you feel like you just got a hold of a Flight Simulator 98' or 2000' aircraft - the textures and paint are that Poor and the panel & cockpit look like something some pre=schooler drew up,, its been getting quite badd the last 6 months on Various FREEWARE websites, and I don't mean just this one but about all of them lately, and I particular notice they seem to be coming from foreign countries with EMail addresses from the supposed creators that end in some Weird E-Mail address such as De. or Ze.a few that end in uk.  I'd say we've probably got some "KIDS" that have turned of age the last few years ( probably were little tikes still drippin wet behind the ears when FSX  came out back in 2006), and now they've got some age on them and discovered Flight Simulator - problem is they don't really know the difference between the flight sims - and how the sims read the files differently especially the texture files and MDL files ,,, I can't tell ya how many aircraft I've downloaded the last 3 weeks for a video project I'm working on, and the title clearly stated it was for FSX and sometimes the description to - then after I download it - put it in my FSX Gold sim - some of the textures show up some don't and the "PROP-BLURR" texture File is saved in the wrong DXT Format, that I sometimes fix if the aircraft is of decent Quality , and thats a maybe on that - for every 10 downloads I download from flight sim sites , about only 50% if that really make it into my Flight Simulator - the rest get Trashed , because of a number of reasons, poor texture Quality , wrong MDL files , poor paint job, missing guages , panel so poor and ugly you'd laugh , and they claim thats FSX Material ???? I hardly think so , I think they mean JNX material ( JUNK) !   I can also see some of the problems arising from those who can't read english or don't quite understand some of the words meaning and can't comprehend their meanings, and yet they try to anyway to the best of their knowledge . I Recently Downloaded a Russian Aircraft , and some of the Read Me files was in Russian, and I can't read a word of it ,, so I can see where problems might arise as these Flight Sim web sites are accesible WORLD-WIDE to All people of most countries ( not all) , and as the Warden said in the 1967 Movie " Cool Hand Luke" ~ ~ ~ "What we have here - is a Lack of Communi ~ cation" !!  Well all I can say - times are catching up with everybody and so are the younger Generations who just 7 or 8 years ago,, were ,,, well still quite young or even 10 to 12 years ago,, so now their coming online and seeing all this stuff and just aren't quite up to speed as some of us OLD TIMERS are who've been around the last 10- 15 years , it was bound to happen sooner or later - and will continue to happen probably bout' every 4 to 7 years , if flight simulator doesn't totally bite the dust !!  People - Welcome to the "World Wide Internet" , is all I can tell ya, your liable to get anything from who knows where or of what type .  I don't have any answers or solutions to fix the problem,, its to big , and the fact it'll be going on' for years, as the younger generation matures and gets older and finds this stuff intersting - without all the proper knowledge - and info - this is what its going to be like . The moderators & creators can't possibly Poilce every single download coming into them for perfection or copy right infrigement , hell that'd be impossible and a major under taking, i'd have no idea how to go about such a feat myself ????   Good luck everybody and Safe & Happy FREEWARE & PAYWARE Flying ~! :-X :-X :o
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Dave71K » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 pm

[quote]Ya ~ well, I'm seeing quite a bit of this going on' and I'm also see a lotta Aircraft being titled & labeled in the title & descriptions as being for Flight Sim "FSX", when clearly after downloading it - you feel like you just got a hold of a Flight Simulator 98' or 2000' aircraft - the textures and paint are that Poor and the panel & cockpit look like something some pre=schooler drew up,, its been getting quite badd the last 6 months on Various FREEWARE websites, and I don't mean just this one but about all of them lately, and I particular notice they seem to be coming from foreign countries with EMail addresses from the supposed creators that end in some Weird E-Mail address such as De. or Ze.a few that end in uk.
Last edited by Dave71K on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave71K

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey Mr. Dave71K - I ain't to worried about puunction as I was getting my point across - as well as how many others feel as well
Last edited by Jetranger on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jetranger
Major
Major

Next

Return to Contributor Feedback