BOEING 707 - Pack HOTT CO-PILOT !!!!!

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Re: BOEING 707 - Pack HOTT CO-PILOT !!!!!

Postby Hagar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 am

[quote]Hey Mr. Dave71K - I ain't to worried about puunction as I was getting my point across - as well as how many others feel as well

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Anachron » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:50 am

I agree with Dave and Hagar, i'm not a native english speaker and i really have a hard time understanding your wall of text.
Some paragraphs to structure your post would really help.
Anachron
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby hyperpep111 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:30 am

Ok Jetranger let me answer to my best.
1. Just because developers do not/cannot speak English does not mean they are not good developers.
Do you have the Pro-Tupolev fsx native tu-154, Or the Rolland Laborie Mirage 2000?

Above are 2 examples of some of the best fsx native planes.
They do not speak English, they still are great planes.
The English community needs to understand that the Simulator community Is [glow=yellow,2,300]Worldwide[/glow]. Therefore
If you don't like having other languages develop just because they don't know English then stop being unfair PERIOD.
:)
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby andy190 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:41 am

Also Alrot I didn't find the MD83 on Avsim or Flightsim.com luckily. If I find it on any other site I'll tell you so you can ask for it to be removed.
Last edited by andy190 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am

Also Alrot I didn't find the MD83 on Avsim or Flightsim.com luckily. If I find it on any other site I'll tell you so you can ask for it to be removed.

Thanks Andy I also did the same thing with those two sites  yesterday  :)

we have to acknowledge  that the site FS_Freeware.net has remove the file ,that is honesty and I sure It wasn't their fault either..

I have my suspicious ,the Name Roberto TV or Torres Its so common , if it wasn't for the repaints I would be 100% sure that this could be someone doing it just to annoy me.
  Why he just pick few of my models only?

thanks you for posting this Jetranger otherwise I wouldn't knew this ..

Alex

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Dave71K » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:22 am

[quote] and as far as complaining about ones work or PRODUCTS - you bet your Azz ~ !!! I suppose your the type if you were to guy buy a car off a dealership show room floor and it fell apart on the way home - your just going to do nothing and be all quiet like ????
Dave71K

Postby Bud Greene » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm

[quote][quote] and as far as complaining about ones work or PRODUCTS - you bet your Azz ~ !!! I suppose your the type if you were to guy buy a car off a dealership show room floor and it fell apart on the way home - your just going to do nothing and be all quiet like ????
Bud Greene
Captain
Captain

Postby Xpand » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Heck! I like when people say good things about my work! Even if everyone else dislikes it and there's one person that says: Hey, that's pretty cool!
I'll be happy and continue my work, even if only that person apreciates it.
Now, I don't like people disliking my work for no reason. I usually ask them what do they thing it's wrong so I can improve my tecniques. Most of the stuff you criticise was probably made ages ago when the developer was still new and now someone just added some stuff and placed it online again. No one starts perfect, and this being a freeware add-on site you'll see a lot of imperfect stuff because most of the good developers are professionals in 3D modeling, for example, and they make you pay for their work... What you're doing is basicaly the same as someone getting a cookie for free and then complaining about how it is slightly crushed on one side...
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby andy190 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Alrot I found the MD83 on fsdownload.com here's the link.

And here's the contact page.

I also found it on fsxdownloads.com here's the link.

I can't find a contact page but this page has their [url=http://fsxdownloads.com/privacy-policy/]email
address.[/url]

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 am

I don't like people disliking my work for no reason. I usually ask them what do they thing it's wrong so I can improve my tecniques. Most of the stuff you criticise was probably made ages ago when the developer was still new and now someone just added some stuff and placed it online again. No one starts perfect, and this being a freeware add-on site you'll see a lot of imperfect stuff because most of the good developers are professionals in 3D modeling, for example, and they make you pay for their work... What you're doing is basicaly the same as someone getting a cookie for free and then complaining about how it is slightly crushed on one side...

then you would have to change thousands of times and yet few people would never bee satisfied ,I remember this Crappy old 707 which I'm planing one of this days to kill that woman ,change that ugly fuselage That there was a complint about my 707 and turnd out to be other model from someone else, He posted Alrot 707 issue and post few shot and wasn't even mine
You have to hear your own common sense in this ,Many people Didn't like the times back a long time ago when I used to put a copilot girl in the left seat ,then I never put a doll there any more

[color=#0000ff]I'm also so glad you acknowledge this specially when you perhaps  a newbie in Gmax in early 2008 or 2007 if I remember ,
or Like I was in 2006 when I was asking every where dealing with the barrier of language, I meet good designers,my teachers all over this road Like Milton Shupe, Bill Leaming, Bill Lyons ,I used to Live literally in FFDS site ,But I was Humble and with my head low
Last edited by alrot on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Xpand » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am

then you would have to change thousands of times and yet few people would never bee satisfied ,I remember this Crappy old 707 which I'm planing one of this days to kill that woman ,change that ugly fuselage That there was a complint about my 707 and turnd out to be other model from someone else, He posted Alrot 707 issue and post few shot and wasn't even mine
You have to hear your own common sense in this ,Many people Didn't like the times back a long time ago when I used to put a copilot girl in the left seat ,then I never put a doll there any more

Well, of course when I think something is right I won't change it. I'm talking about things like unnecessary low poly counts on some of my models and stuff like that. When someone tells me they don't like it because it's ugly that's their problem... But tat least they said why they didn't like it... ;D
Last edited by Xpand on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby hyperpep111 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

Well, of course when I think something is right I won't change it. I'm talking about things like unnecessary low poly counts on some of my models and stuff like that. When someone tells me they don't like it because it's ugly that's their problem... But tat least they said why they didn't like it... ;D

Exactly!!! You spend time that you could be using for other, more important things and then some people come and call them ugly.
e.g Some people would not download one of the best freeware planes (Not going to give names) because he refused to allow repaints. Saying that it was "freeware" and they do not see what the problem is. :-/
And I think that just because something is labelled 'freeware" it means that the Author has no rights over their creations and so you can upload.
I think you should start putting in your readme files:
This file is NOT Freeware. It was sold to you at the cost of $0.00. Just a thought.
And Stop posting files without the original author's permission. You are giving SimV, Fsfreeware, Fsdownload e.t.c bad names. The Administrators and Moderators of these sites have much bettger things to do.
I want to become a designer and who knows, maybe I will be able to make a something in the next few Eons :D
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby alrot » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 am

I forgot to mention about the left doll copilot that people complaint mostly not because of the poly countdowns (Optimize the magic tool

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Xpand » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:02 pm

Eheh, at least you can make people. I have to use the same pilot template I've been using since my first days of modeling in 2007...
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby CHUCK79 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:52 am

Ya ~ well, I'm seeing quite a bit of this going on' and I'm also see a lotta Aircraft being titled & labeled in the title & descriptions as being for Flight Sim "FSX", when clearly after downloading it - you feel like you just got a hold of a Flight Simulator 98' or 2000' aircraft - the textures and paint are that Poor and the panel & cockpit look like something some pre=schooler drew up,, its been getting quite badd the last 6 months on Various FREEWARE websites, and I don't mean just this one but about all of them lately,

I suppose your the type if you were to guy buy a car off a dealership show room floor and it fell apart on the way home - your just going to do nothing and be all quiet like ????  or you get your vehicle out of the shop from being repaired and its not right - your just going to be all quiet like ??

JetRanger.......here at the SimV download site we have a nifty little "zip file preview" on all downloads. If you were to take the time to preview the file before you download it you would eliminate every single complaint you made in your post..............and comparing a faulty new car which you PAYED for from the DEALERSHIP to a FREEWARE aircraft on a FREEWARE site is simply comparing apples to oranges :-?

Chuck :)
Last edited by CHUCK79 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Contributor Feedback