NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Postby Jetranger » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:59 am

The new TU-144 Package, by michael roberts, uploaded on Jan 7 - 2012 - does NOT Fly in FSX !  Designer "claims" he's reworked it for FSX from FS 2004 - if so, the airfile is wrong or the flight dynamics in the aircraft cfg file is all wrong !!!  this is by far NOT up to FSX Standards by any means !  I use FSX Gold Acceleration edition - also many of the guages and panel don't show up , and some of the TU-144's have sound and others don't !!!  hardly what I'd call reworked for FSX - nice try tho  >:( >:( :o
Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: NEW TU-144 Package - DOES NOT FLY !!!!!!!

Postby Xpand » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 am

What?

Works fine with me. Just installed the plane, selected it and started the flight and it just took off with no special actions other than putting the flaps down. Sounds, lights, flight dynamics it all seems legit...
No gauges though... But that seems to be an internal problem. The guy that posted the update did not make the original aircraft...
Last edited by Xpand on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Contributor Feedback