Thanks camsim

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Thanks camsim

Postby hyperpep111 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 pm

I know you might not have the best freeware planes around. And so you do get really bad feedback from what I've been reading but then it's the effort that counts. I'm sure that over 60% of the complainers can't even make a shape in gmax.
It's the effort that counts and do not give up, Keep improving and remember you have fans.This also goes to other developers that receive bad feedback :)
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Re: Thanks camsim

Postby Xpand » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 pm

I didn't know what Camsim was so I made some research and really? Really? People badmouth that developer's creations? I mean they're not AWESOME but they look great, even better than some of my stuff! Sure, they are a bit simple texturewise, but as a modeler, to me, some of the models look great in terms of shading and detail. Probably have too much specular shine but that's like a 10 second fix in the material options. But hey, at least you have a website!
Last edited by Xpand on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Thanks camsim

Postby Club508 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 pm

I know you might not have the best freeware planes around. And so you do get really bad feedback from what I've been reading but then it's the effort that counts. I'm sure that over 60% of the complainers can't even make a shape in gmax.
It's the effort that counts and do not give up, Keep improving and remember you have fans.This also goes to other developers that receive bad feedback :)

I agree with that.  And heck!  I can't even find that durn plugin you need for FS to put into Gmax!  (Don't even know how to make anything other than the basic shapes.  Don't know how to connect em' either. :P)

I didn't know what Camsim was so I made some research and really? Really? People badmouth that developer's creations? I mean they're not AWESOME but they look great, even better than some of my stuff! Sure, they are a bit simple texturewise, but as a modeler, to me, some of the models look great in terms of shading and detail. Probably have too much specular shine but that's like a 10 second fix in the material options. But hey, at least you have a website!  ;D

Alright, time for me to do some looking. :)
Club508
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback