ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! ;)

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! ;)

Postby wifesaysno » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Okay modelers and painters. Enough. Seriously, you all produce so many fantastic planes I have literally hundreds on my hard drive, all worth while, all work great, and all are a ton of fun.
Honestly, pursuing a degree in aeronautical engineering is difficult when my FSX and FS2004 hangers have hundreds of planes that I just have to fly!

Keep it up folks, pretty much all modelers, too many to single out (although Tim Conrad's work are many of my favorites).
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! ;)

Postby FSX_Dude » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Okay modelers and painters. Enough. Seriously, you all produce so many fantastic planes I have literally hundreds on my hard drive, all worth while, all work great, and all are a ton of fun.
Honestly, pursuing a degree in aeronautical engineering is difficult when my FSX and FS2004 hangers have hundreds of planes that I just have to fly!

Keep it up folks, pretty much all modelers, too many to single out (although Tim Conrad's work are many of my favorites).

I love Tim's work too. My favorite by him is Zlin Z50L
I don't need a Sign.....wait......Damn!
FSX_Dude
Captain
Captain

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!! ;)

Postby wifesaysno » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:50 am

I love Tim's work too. My favorite by him is Zlin Z50L

Oh yeah, that little plane is a ton of fun. Great for cutting your teeth in aerobatics. Have you tried his SS-4P and XP-56? Two really unique planes that have some interesting flight characteristics.
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback