Searching for Kaz Ito

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Searching for Kaz Ito

Postby kenuck » Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Doing so searching for a particular aircraft, ( EE.Lightning) I came accross the fact that a freeware version by a certain Kazunori Ito or as he is refered to as kaz Ito is out there somewhere, has anyone any idea where I can get to this Kaz Ito,s files, maybe Ive overlooked something but I cant find anything in the places Ive looked, TAI.....Cheers
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Searching for Kaz Ito

Postby ViperPilot » Wed May 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Doing so searching for a particular aircraft, ( EE.Lightning) I came accross the fact that a freeware version by a certain Kazunori Ito or as he is refered to as kaz Ito is out there somewhere, has anyone any idea where I can get to this Kaz Ito,s files, maybe Ive overlooked something but I cant find anything in the places Ive looked, TAI.....Cheers

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... p&x=20&y=6 just type in EE. Lightning Kazunori Ito in the Search box. Be advised that this aircraft was designed for FS 2002.

Alan
Last edited by pete on Thu May 19, 2011 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby kenuck » Wed May 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Thanks much Alan..I,ll check it out, be a right sod if its no good for fsx, never mind, it,ll show up somewhere Im certain, thanks again mate...Cheers
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Thu May 19, 2011 2:04 am

Ken. I mailed you a link to the file a week ago. If you had problems why didn't you mail me back?
Last edited by Hagar on Thu May 19, 2011 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby kenuck » Thu May 19, 2011 8:21 am

Doug, Im sorry, I oppologize, for some reason I didnt read / see your reply, Im usually very dilligent after Ive posted a message , not to worry, again sorry mate, anyway, I took a look at the Lightnings on the page steve gave me, no good, as he says theyre all for FS 02, there are evidently some payware versions out there, the old pension ( and the wife) wont allow the expences hahahahah, I know I have the ee lightning on disc somewhere for FS 98, but as you pointed out theyre no good for FSX, and to top of my misery 98 wont run on win 7, I,ll keep looking, sorry again mate....Cheers
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am

Doug, Im sorry, I oppologize, for some reason I didnt read / see your reply, Im usually very dilligent after Ive posted a message , not to worry, again sorry mate, anyway, I took a look at the Lightnings on the page steve gave me, no good, as he says theyre all for FS 02,

I sent you the link in my reply to your email. Perhaps you didn't receive it for some reason. It's the one by Kazunori Ito that Alan mentioned. http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fsec=0&fname=EE_LIGHT.ZIP

Although it's for FS2002/4 it works well in FSX.

Note: The sound is aliased to the default Lear45. It has no VC & the 2D panel isn't included so you will have to use one from a similar aircraft. (Don't use the panel from the link.)
Last edited by Hagar on Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ViperPilot » Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Ken,

It sounds like if you cobble together an add on panel (adjusting it for FSX) and find a good sound package that will work you'll have yourself a good Lightning for your hangar!

Happy modding!

Alan
Last edited by ViperPilot on Thu May 19, 2011 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby kenuck » Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 am

OK Doug, I got the file, but for some reason, ( and it will be my fault ) I can,t get the plane recognised in FSX, I tried copy /paste = no good I tried direct unzip to the airplane dir in FSX = no good, Im rakin me dainty brain box to what else I can try.....
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby kenuck » Fri May 20, 2011 9:08 am

Viper.....I wish I knew how to do what you suggest, one day maybe ????
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby kenuck » Fri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

OK Guy,s...I got this one ( as in the photo ( above ), but can,t seem to get it to fly properly ( has that "mind of its own" syndrom) also, I just put up a post about only able to achieve 3/4 screen, Ive tried what I think is just about everything to get this plane on full screen, so far no good, any help will gain my life long admiration and desire for a pint of good old Tetleys Imperial.....Cheers
kenuck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Sun May 22, 2011 8:34 am

OK Guy,s...I got this one ( as in the photo ( above ), but can,t seem to get it to fly properly ( has that "mind of its own" syndrom)

I can't imagine why that would be. It flies fine for me.

also, I just put up a post about only able to achieve 3/4 screen, Ive tried what I think is just about everything to get this plane on full screen, so far no good,

Which panel are you using?
Last edited by Hagar on Sun May 22, 2011 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Contributor Feedback