A Very Nice Feedback

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

A Very Nice Feedback

Postby alrot » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I apresiate these words and I though it should be posted ,I don't know this person ,but I'm sure is a great guy  :)

Thanks you

Alex

Venezuela
alrot
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: A Very Nice Feedback

Postby DaveSims » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm

I would have to agree.  I have the Eaglesoft CitX for FS9, and I would rank your Citation right up there with it.  I wish I flew it more, but I use FS9 more than FSX.  Your Citation does give me a reason to use FSX more.
DaveSims
Major
Major

Postby ozzy72 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:33 am

I prefered Alex's FS9 Citation over the Eaglesoft one as it ran smoother and didn't mess up my FPS on the old rig!
Oh and the Eaglesoft one didn't have a co-pilot you'd want to date ;D ;D ;D
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby U4EA » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:36 pm

That commentary was spot on Alejandro!  You have an awesome talent.  8-)

In addition to the Citation, there's your MD-83 that I truly enjoy!  :)

And your 727! :)

And your 707!  :)

Of all of the stuff in my 'hangar', your creations are among the most used.  I am very grateful to folks like you that create these beauties and put them out there for folks like me to enjoy.

Many many thanx!!!
U4EA

Postby pete » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:59 pm

He doesn't need to pay simviation to download your wonderful model - but it would be nice if people who like your work (and who wouldn't) paid into your donation.

For those who have not seen - Please think about a donation for Alex to support his future work and contribute towards his computer hardware so he can develop more!

You can donate here
Last edited by pete on Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Tricky Ricky » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 am

I just wanted to note, that I did pay Simviation and I also sent a paypal donation to Alex. Why? It is the right thing to do and like my old Boss told me one time when a hourly worker complained about my time spent in the break room versus hers. My Boss was a company owner and I was the Avionics Dept Manager for ARC Avionics.

I reported directly to him, yes I was on salary as a Avionics Engineer and spent time before and after hourly people had left, working on projects. I carried Tech manuals home on the weekends to learn every thing I could about this product line since being purchased from Sperry.

Back to what he said with reference to her complaint via the company gossip line, the next time you hear about her talking about you, just go up to her and tell her these three words: Because I can! Damm I miss him, he passed away last year, but I got to spend 21 years with him and now I know they do not make them like that any more!
Tricky Ricky
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby scalper_old » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Very well said. You deserve every good praise Alex. You worked very hard on this plane. You almost even threw it all away. Happy that you stuck with it. to bad I only use Fs9
scalper_old
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback