POSKY

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

POSKY

Postby Thud » Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks to Project Open Sky for ALL of their planes, the repaints are simply dazzling! :D
Windows Vista (32bit)
Thud
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: POSKY

Postby ApplePie » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Agreed! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
[center][url=http://www.mysimshots.net/photosearch.php?icao=&id=&airport=&aircraft=&country=&airline=&photographer=ApplePie&flightsim=&viewtype=&remarks=&page=&date=&order=views+desc][img]http://www.simviati
ApplePie
Major
Major

Postby aussiewannabe » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Thanks to Project Open Sky for ALL of their planes, the repaints are simply dazzling! :D

Add to that, their model and FDE packages are a great help.
HP Media Center Photosmart m7260n | 3.0GHz Intel Pentium D 830 | 2 GB RAM | 320 GB HD | Sapphire X1950 GT 512MB | Silencer 610 Watt PSU

[center][img]
http://www.simviation.com/yabbuploads/aussie_sig1.jpg
aussiewannabe
Major
Major

Postby BrandonF » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 pm

POSKY does do a good job on their models. But I warn you, NEVER go to their forums for support! The head modelers and designers are very rude, especially to new people. And new users go like a year or more before they can just post when they want because a mod has to approve your post before it is added. What, they can't trust new users a year after they register?
BrandonF
Major
Major

Postby DaveSims » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

POSKY does do a good job on their models. But I warn you, NEVER go to their forums for support! The head modelers and designers are very rude, especially to new people. And new users go like a year or more before they can just post when they want because a mod has to approve your post before it is added. What, they can't trust new users a year after they register?

The big thing with POSKY is they don't like any criticism, which given what I've heard from other developers can be downright rude at times.  POSKY does however do a pretty nice job with their aircraft, and since its all free, customer service is not necessary included.
DaveSims
Major
Major

Postby skoker » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

I actually don't really like posit all that much.  It all the little things that I don't like their flight dynamics and and the way they model their engines and flaps. They redeemed themselves with the Erj and 777 series, but I was disappointed withe their 748.
;)
skoker
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback