Stone Hangar closed?

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Re: Stone Hangar closed?

Postby LeFeaoux » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:11 am

i use a lot of mikes work my self flying and as AI'S  mainly becuase one they look bloody good i dont really care for any one esle VIEW it's my choice not yours theres or any one esles .
he made FREEWARE  models so that other could use them he put a lot in to those models THERE some out there that dont really know how long it takes to make a model some models take bloody ages  NOW come saying i am not going to thanks the guy for his hard work even if you dont like his work is rude sodding rude !!
=============================================
THE FINGER OF BLAME FALLS ON EVRY WEBSITE THAT HAS A FORUM WHEN THE MODS DONT DO THERE JOB AND JUMP ON BRATS LIKE THAT  
=============================================

and are not told to pack it in or the post they put up is not deleted then what do you expect
you expect mike to sit there and do nothing come be real and pull your heads out of your arse's and put a stop to the bitching that goes on

I WOULD like to see mike return on day with more support but i cant see that happening

regards ed

( if you feel you have to relpy as you have been insluted then please feel free to park your head down some sewer ) and dont waste my time or yours it my view and i dont wnat to hear what some sploit little brat has to say so p** off

People like YOU are the ones the moderators need to have a word with. You are OBVIOUSLY trying to provoke someone with this extremely aggressive post of yours! I don't mind your opinions ... they are yours to have. Just don't come in here acting like this and tell us to "pi**-off" if we feel like responding to you. That is acting like you are above us and better than us and I for one, WILL call you on it!!! This is a FRIENDLY forum and I for one would like to see it stay that way. We don't ATTACK others in here.

If designers put their stuff out there, they had best be sure that it is good work if they don't want negative feedback on it. Put out junk, and people are going to gripe whether you like it or not. I will call-out junk IMMEDIATELY because if I give others the heads-up on a crappy or flawed aircraft I can help them avoid having the same problems I did with it. If the designers don't like negative feedback, then they need to work harder on their models.

FREE JUNK IS STILL JUNK!!!
Last edited by LeFeaoux on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeFeaoux
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:34 am

On reading some of the comments in this thread I'm not surprised that Mike packed it in. ::)

Let me try to make one thing clear. We're talking about Freeware. This costs absolutely nothing to try & you're not forced to download it or keep it if you dislike it. Nobody minds criticism if it's constructive but having to suffer personal abuse & even death threats like Mike did is completely over the top & unforgivable.
Last edited by Hagar on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Dr.bob7 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:13 pm

He got death threats over freeware aircraft  :o?
Dr.bob7
Major
Major

Postby LeFeaoux » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:44 pm

He got death threats over freeware aircraft  :o?

This is the internet ... there are ALL KINDS of freaks and weirdo's out there and you have no way of knowing who you are corresponding with or  what to expect from them! I never heard about the death threats but it doesn't surprise me. If you put your email address out there for just anyone to have, you have to expect anything and EVERYTHING! There is also the fact that we don't know how Mike reacted to some of the people who were emailing him. Maybe he became short-tempered with one of his e mailers or got into a heated argument with someone which resulted in the death threats ... who knows.

But to blame others for Mike "packing it in" is just ridiculous! He is a "Big Boy" I am sure and therefor, responsible for his own actions. If I (or any of us) were to get mad and leave this forum over an argument or something like that, does that mean that I can blame everyone else here on the forum for it and hold you ALL responsible??? I think not! I would be leaving on my own accord just as Mike quit modeling on his own accord. Blaming others for that is just silly.
LeFeaoux
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby homebrewer » Fri May 02, 2008 11:26 pm

I was fortunate to get everything he had that was of interest to me before he shut down. I am glad I spent the time to do so...
My system: AMD Phenom 9500 cpu, 2 x eVGA e-GeForce 8800GTS Superclocked vidcards (640Mb DDR3 each), Zalman "sunflower" 9700 fan, Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 mobo, 4Gb G.Skill PC2-6400 DDR2 800Mhz RAM, 2 x Sony 20X DVD writers, Thermaltake Toughpower 8
homebrewer
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to Contributor Feedback