Who designed the Sikorsky S62 Helicopter?

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Re: Who designed the Sikorsky S62 Helicopter?

Postby S62 pilot » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:57 am

Sikorsky S62A S/N 62124. Operated by Prestige Helicopters in Geraldton Western Australia. One of Two left flying in the world. Only fully amphibious helicopter with a full floating hull. US Coast Gaurd operated 99 of them designated as HH52's. VH-ORP was originally owned and operated by Cheveron Oil. Prestige Helicopters has operated it since 2003 in charter to the Abrolhos Islands and rescue operations. CT58 Turbine Engine capable of producing 1350 Shaft Horsepower. Further info available from book, 'Sikorsky HH52A : An Illustrated History' by Lennart Lundh.
S62 pilot
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby SkyNoz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:56 am

Well where was the choppy downloaded, possibly the author may be acknowledged on a website? ;)
Last edited by SkyNoz on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Project Kfir!
My Gmax page
Aircraft modeler/Aircarft painter

Aye the key!
[GeneralEngineData]
//0=Piston, 1=Jet, 2=N
SkyNoz
Major
Major

Postby flwpheonix » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:47 am

Guys, I am the one that designed it. It was one of my very first models, and I didn't have a whole lot of information on it. I still have the source file somewhere on one of my hard drives. If I could get more information about it, I would be willing to redo it. The reason it does not have a readme with it, may be do to the fact that I never uploaded it here :o. The only place I ever uploaded it was to Hovercontrol.
The Autobahn ghost....the closest thing to flying without a pilots license.
Best 1/4 mile....13.345@98MPH
1997 Saleen Mustang with a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 motor and GT body kit. Vortech Supercharged
flwpheonix
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby rhagen » Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:48 pm

I see you already got you answer months ago.
rhagen
Ground hog
Ground hog

Previous

Return to Contributor Feedback