ISD Project designers

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

ISD Project designers

Postby A/SGT.Mav316 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:47 am

I can't stop talking about the airports designed by this group. Not only are they extremely detailed for a freeware addon. They have plenty of eye-candy to go with them. Some of the airports come with ground vehicles that approach your specific aircraft as set by the nav2 radio freq. While some of set ups for aircrafts that park on the tarmac away from the gates. The jetways roll up to the aircraft as it does in real life.

The Airports are very colorful in design and the animation of traffic around the airports bring it to life. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of scenery that you can find that may look better then this (Boston Logan V.2 for example). But these guys take it to the extreme with animation at the gates and around the airport.

This shout out definately is deserved for all the work they put into their scenery. I encourage them to create more work and to even try projects outside of Italy! If I had to actually pay for scenery files, I would invest in these guys because their stuff is that damn good!  :o

LIMC Malpensa
LIRF  Fumicina
LIEO Costa Smerlda
LIML Linate
LICA lamezia

These are the ones I know of, if there are anymore....PLEASE SHARE WITH THE REST OF US  ;D
Its only in your mind, strong mind, strong soul and nobody can take that from you!
A/SGT.Mav316
Major
Major

Re: ISD Project designers

Postby flyboy 28 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:52 pm

I didn't know there were others outside LIRF and LIMC!

*runs off to Avsim*
flyboy 28
Colonel
Colonel

Re: ISD Project designers

Postby Hai Perso Coyone? » Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:12 pm

Alessandro Savarese lives behind my house..no joke ;)
Hai Perso Coyone?
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Contributor Feedback