Christian Delblond

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Christian Delblond

Postby Les » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:37 pm

I would just like to register my appreciation to Christian Delblond for the magnificent Caribbean sceneries he has been creating. I live in the Caribbean and I use every one of his releases. I am looking forward to seeing Nevis's airport and Anguilla's. If I get some photos I'll try to send them on.
Thanks once again Mr. Delblond. Your work is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Les
Les
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Christian Delblond

Postby A/SGT.Mav316 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:06 am

I second you on that! I have a large collection of his scenery and he catches every detail seen at these airports. His Charles Bradshaw (st Kitts) and V.C. Bird (Antigua) airports are so lush in detail with the colors and trees. It makes you feel like your back home!

His Princess Juliana, grand case scenery and Luis Munoz are also great. But he goes further then that going into the French Caribbean. Other designers have done great sceneries to help make a complete detailed caribbean islands!

Keep up the great work Christian. I haven't forgotten to send you some pics of Chorlette Amalie intl airport in St.Thomas. I may have a relative take some pics of the airport and mail them to me so I can send them to you!
Its only in your mind, strong mind, strong soul and nobody can take that from you!
A/SGT.Mav316
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback