Well a few left

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Well a few left

Postby DieStaffel » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:04 am

Greetings.
                 Well, I have uploaded quite a few of my planes now, including a few I wasn't going to.  Now I have only 6 left to go, and since there is no feedback(except DennisC) there is no reall need for me to do anymore AF99 planes.  CFS1 seems to have died anyway.

Just thought I would mention this.

Thanks

DieStaffel
Never let history get in the way of a good computer game
DieStaffel
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Well a few left

Postby H » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:50 am

DennisC is just amongst the few to mention it. Although I can't presently test them, I peruse the downloads and you've provided some good looking variations and I'm sure many more will appreciate them than will visit the forums to state it. I guess I'm thanking you on their behalf.
I seem to be cut off from downloading (or uploading) at the moment and I've been working on WW1 planes and missions. A year ago I would have been only interested in WW2 planes (depends upon how my life goes in the next couple years as to whether I will again). If I could have, however, I would have designed planes for my storyline world. Of course, at present, they could only be used on later (C)FS for multiplayer. I now have a later version of GMax, whereas I vied just a tad late to acquire AF99 (and no credit card at the time).
Last edited by H on Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
H
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Contributor Feedback