A shout out for Emil Serafino Jr.

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

A shout out for Emil Serafino Jr.

Postby A/SGT.Mav316 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:55 pm

At this time I would like to extend a Simviation shout out to Mr. Emil Serafin Jr. for his outstanding aircraft engine sound files.

I don't know if any of his work is available here at Simviation, but you can find most of his soundfiles at the Avsim Fs2004 sound library.

I downloaded his final version of the Airbus A300-600 twin turbo engine sound files and it blew me away :o! I am checking out the rest of work and hopefully they will be just as awesome as this one.

He incorporated every sound the engine makes

Start up/shut down

idle

every stage of rev up (seems as you slowly power up the pitch changes tone)

The reverse thruster has a high pitch sound and has this puff like sound of pressure release when you return to normal thrust

I don't make shout outs as much as I should, But this is one worth YELLING OUT about!

look for EMIL SERAFINO Jr. works at Avsim or even here on SimV. he puts alot of effort in his work and as M$ says "As Real as it Gets" is perfectly quoted for this guys work!

8) Mav 316
Its only in your mind, strong mind, strong soul and nobody can take that from you!
A/SGT.Mav316
Major
Major

Re: A shout out for Emil Serafino Jr.

Postby A/SGT.Mav316 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:36 am

Wish I knew how to upload a sample? and to that point know how to record one.

That way I could post a sample for everyone to listen to, then I guess everyone would feel where I am coming from making this post.

The sounds A300 are totally off the hook.
Its only in your mind, strong mind, strong soul and nobody can take that from you!
A/SGT.Mav316
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback