Special thanks to all

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Special thanks to all

Postby ubntfp » Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:36 am

I have used planes on this site for a couple of years and thought it was time I actually thanked someone for their patience, attention to detail, research, love of FS, abilty to stick at a project, time, dedication, I could go on but might get into trouble for being long winded.

Basically, if it wasn't for you guys and gals out there building these amazing planes and scenery and liverys FS would not be anywhere near as enjoyable as it is and the best thing is that you do this for the love not for money, which is unusuall in todays society but VERY much appreciated.

To ALL the builders and designers thank you very much for the enjoyment and entertainment that you have provided and please please keep doing it as it is appreciated.  One day I hope to have the abilty to return the favour.

Thank you all  :-*  :-* 8) 8)
ubntfp
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Special thanks to all

Postby Felix/FFDS » Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:04 am

[quote]
Felix/FFDS
Felix/FFDS
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Katahu » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:59 pm

**Borg Voice**

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

::)
Katahu
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby jordonj » Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:31 pm

My first flight in a 172 on August 20, 2004

Doing the right thing is more important than doing the thing right. (P. Drucker)

When all think alike, then no one i
jordonj
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Contributor Feedback