Tip of the hat to Holger Sandmann...

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Tip of the hat to Holger Sandmann...

Postby MikeR » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:06 pm

I've taken quite a few trips up to western Canada in the past few decades on my way on out to the Puget Sound area (got a lot of relatives in that neck of the woods) from the Midwest and it was a very pleasant surprise to see a number of scenery sets designed by Holger for the Trans-Canadian highway park areas and points west and especially the Pacific Northwest set.  The level of detail is striking and really brings back the memories of those travels.  In addition, I really enjoyed the Alaskan (Juneau) and Bella Coola sets too.  I've never been to those places but I've got the itch to do so now.

Holger, any chance of a set that connects the western edge of the BC-AB sets that poops out around Kamloops at about W120 15' to the Vancouver area and your Pacific Northwest set?  We used to take the road from Fairmont Hot Springs on up through Golden to Revelstoke, Kamloops and on through Cache Creek down to Lytton, Hope and Chiliwack back before the new stretch of highway opened up that connects Kamloops directly to Hope.  And from there, down through Lyndon or Sumas, Washington into the Sound at Bellingham and Lummi Island.  Something that would cover that gap on down the old Trans-Canadian route would be a treat.

Hmmm, I think I need to clear some more room on the old hard disk and give the Namibia set a test drive...
MikeR
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Contributor Feedback