Creators of Aircraft

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Creators of Aircraft

Postby Crash » Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:31 pm

A group of Flight Simmers here in Kansas would like to  thank you for so many wonderful  Aircraft that are available here for down loads , i discovered the site about 4 days ago, and i now have in C Drive Hanger many of the craft that i wanted and not what Microsoft wanted me to have, Total Enjoyment now , as i fly in real life too , Please  keep the great planes coming ,and we Kansas Simmers Thank you all.
                          C r A s H~~~~``~~``~~``~>)))))
Crash
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re:

Postby Hagar » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:37 am

Hi Crash & welcome to SimV. As one of the developers (not necessarily for the version of the sim you use) I would like to thank you on behalf of the others for your kind words. ;D

Most of these guys & gals will not necessarily visit this forum or see your remarks. If you find something you particularly like it's a nice idea to take the time to mail them & thank them personally. I know from experience how much this means as they will usually get more complaints than kudos. I think this is because people usually only contact the author if they have a problem. :D

Thanks again. ;)
Last edited by Hagar on Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Re:  Creators of Aircraft

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 02, 2004 3:15 pm

Thanx m8, much appreciated! lol..
Dan Garner
3DMark01 || [url=http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/]OCUK - The best UK shop
Dan
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback