Thank you, Ron Watson!

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Thank you, Ron Watson!

Postby Hoorf » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:33 am

FINALLY discovered y'all had the Grumman AA1-C Yankee trainer, after using the Grumman Lynx for so long and trying to make-believe. The Lynx is fun, for sure, but the AA1-C was what I've been looking for and a blast to fly. Had to do some tweaking with the eyepoint and view angles in virtual cockpit but arrived at a great compromise which works well in the overall feel at 0.75 zoom. Just trying to iron out two repaints for it, hopefully soon.

And thank you to all the other designers of the aircraft in the virtual hangar and all the fun hours with them. Hope y'all are having (and continue to have) a good Holiday Season and a terrific New Year! #CAVU
Hoorf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Location: In between the bright lights and the far, unlit unknown...

Re: Thank you, Ron Watson!

Postby Hoorf » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Oops, that was the AA5-B Tiger, not the Lynx. Darned cats! Mon mal!
Hoorf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Thank you, Ron Watson!

Postby Hoorf » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 am

If ya see this, Ron, I repainted 'er twice, two 1971 standard trainers: orange N6146L and green N5985L, two Yanks my dad learned to fly in back in 1973, I spent a lot of time in the back, held down by criss-crossed luggage straps. Lots of memories. Again, thank you!

Hoorf
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Contributor Feedback