Mr. Oliver W. Fisher: thank you for "Tante Ju"

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Mr. Oliver W. Fisher: thank you for "Tante Ju"

Postby Jean Loup » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:24 am

After finishing an iBERiA "GUADiANA" EC-AAI texture, I tried to contact http://WWW.freewebs.com/wreckerman/ but the site is

I have sended an E-mail to nor-calpropclub@hotmail.com & I am waiting for instructions, hope it is not another frozen site (as Time Goes By..) This is the texture in cuestion, done as best as I remember & with most info on this particular Tante Ju, lost in post Civil War reconstruction.. In this aircraft I flew for the very first time in my 7 years old birthday - January 18, 1950 & adicted me to Low & Slow Flight!! from Pamplona to Madrid & back:

Muchas gracias to Oliver W. Fisher, from Jean
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Re: Mr. Oliver W. Fisher: thank you for "Tante Ju"

Postby Shane Stachwick » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Ahhh, the Junkers 52. The most popular trimotor in history. You've certainly done an amazing job with the textures, and the modeling has certainly done it justice. How well does it fly?
Shane Stachwick
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jean Loup » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:48 pm

Shane Stachwick wrote:Ahhh, the Junkers 52. The most popular trimotor in history. You've certainly done an amazing job with the textures, and the modeling has certainly done it justice. How well does it fly?

I was seven years old when I moved Tante Ju's steering, under the hands of my piloting uncle: she felt heavy & slow to respond (if my memory is correct). This FS2004 (actually it said for FSX but also works excellent in FS2004, no DDS textures) model has excellent flight qualities, a little on the heavy & slow response side. No stutters in FS2004 with all sliders to the right!! (and with the Duxford Scenery that's not so light either).

Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby Jean Loup » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:49 am

Just a texture correction: an expert on spanish AF markings, pointed to me I had the wrong color in the Falage insignia on the ruder: it should be red (instead of yellow)

Muchas Gracias.
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby papituwall » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:45 pm

Un saludo. Best regards

JU 52 3M Bomber version

papituwall
Captain
Captain