Thanx Matthias Bruckner

Positive feedback is what drives on any designer, repainter or contributor to create more & better. If you enjoy a download - please tell the contributors you like their work!

Thanx Matthias Bruckner

Postby xmit » Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:25 am

I've download Easy Object Designer (EOD) a while ago but never installed it. The other night I decided to install it and give it a try. I have to say it lives-up to it's name. It was very easy to learn. I had gotten the basics down within an hour and that's without the help files (I didn't download them). That night I has already made two small objects and put them into scenery to see how they look. I cannot wait to start making other objects to put into my sceneries. Thanks again sir.................
xmit
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Thanx Matthias Bruckner

Postby Dan » Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:29 am

Agreed. I downloaded it for a scenery project that will never get done! No reflection on EOD at all, it really is fantastic and easy. Like you I did not have the help.
Dan Garner   :D
3DMark01 || [url=http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/]OCUK - The best UK shop
Dan
Major
Major

Re: Thanx Matthias Bruckner

Postby bm » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:49 am

I whole heartedly agree, as I am sure everyone who has used it would too! Its a fantastic program so please keep up the good work!
bm
Major
Major

Return to Contributor Feedback