Copyright

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Re: Copyright

Postby ozzy72 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

What can I say hyperpep but that I read a lot and like an elephant have a monster sized memory.
I'm a demon at ye olde pub quiz.... so much so that whilst playing solo a while back I beat all the "teams", Karen, my friend who owns the pub, banned me from quiz nights ;D ;D ;D
There are two types of aeroplane, Spitfires and everything else that wishes it was a Spitfire!
ozzy72
Administrator
Administrator

Postby patchz » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:29 am

What can I say hyperpep but that I read a lot and like an elephant have a monster sized memory.
I'm a demon at ye olde pub quiz.... so much so that whilst playing solo a while back I beat all the "teams", Karen, my friend who owns the pub, banned me from quiz nights ;D ;D ;D

Mark, they should have added a character based on you to the show Kingdom. It would have been perfect.
If God intended aircraft engines to have horizontally opposed engines, Pratt and Whitney would have made them that way.
patchz
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Xpand » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:24 am

[quote]If I want to make a freeware plane e.g a T-50, Would I have to get permission from Sukhoi? Cause I really dont want to get into trouble if I start :(.

[center]Ren
Xpand
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby hyperpep111 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:52 am

I wouldn't ban you. I would simply bet on you the next time ::) :D. I would So be a millionare 8-).

[center]Ren
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Postby hyperpep111 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 am

[quote][quote]If I want to make a freeware plane e.g a T-50, Would I have to get permission from Sukhoi? Cause I really dont want to get into trouble if I start :(.

[center]Ren
Last edited by hyperpep111 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most people think that flying a plane is dangerous, except pilots because they know how easy it is.
Arguing with a pilot is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a while you begin to think the pig likes it.
hyperpep111
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design