Grizzly Fighter (Progress Thread)

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Grizzly Fighter (Progress Thread)

Postby CAFedm » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 am

I thought it might be a good idea to post some pics of how this aircraft is coming together. Although already having been mentioned as a concept, there is always room for improvement, and suggestions are welcome. For example, am not sure about the ejection seat - although it's taken a few weeks of work, the end result might be too poly-heavy to use in the final aircraft. Also I'm experiencing major difficulties in compiling this using XtoMDL for FSX - namely, the wing slats and trailing edge control surfaces refuse to sit properly aligned, no matter what I try. Would like to be able to compile it for both FSX & FS9, so if anyone might be willing to give some advice on this, it would be welcome (I can share parts of the project if anyone wants to take a look at how it's made). FSDS 3.5.1 is used to create the model. I plan to post a few more pics as major progress is made. Hope you enjoy.

Brian
CAFedm
Captain
Captain

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design