GMAX. 20 megs on site!

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

GMAX. 20 megs on site!

Postby P-40_Warhawk » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:43 am

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to design FS2002 planes but I dont have enough time to download it from its source site! I have standard so it did not come with FS2002! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! IF SOMEONE CAN GET IT TO ME SO I DONT HAVE TO WAIT 4 HOURS I WILL PAY 5 DOLLORS!!!!!!!
Some say my pinky toe was replaced with a fountain pen, and that I love to ride on nuclear bombs with a saddle. All I know is.... I'm called THE STIG!!!!
P-40_Warhawk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: GMAX. 20 megs on site!

Postby Felix/FFDS » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:54 am

Gmax is also available on CD in some of the computer and computer gaming magazines.

In any even, just having gmax won't help you with actually creating the MDL file for FS2002, since you'll still need the converter dle files that come with FS2002 Pro.

My suggestion, then, get gmax, learn the program, start building models and when FS-ACOF comes out, get it, since there will be no "Pro" or "Standard" edition, and will come with gmax and the converters.

Of course, if you have CFS3, you can always build the planes for CFS3 with the downloadable SDK from Microsoft.
Felix/FFDS
Felix/FFDS
Administrator
Administrator

Re: GMAX. 20 megs on site!

Postby G-force237 » Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:48 am

yeah... thats somthing I never got, Was how they made the normal Fs2002 and the Pro edition. It messed me up because when I first saw fs2002 I got the normal version thinking that I would probibaly never want to make a plane my selfe but then i found that making addons was somthing I wanted to do so I had to buy Fs2002 pro for an additional $70!! (this was about 1.5 yrs ago)

but yeah like Felix sais I would go ahead and wait for FS 2004 ( I think its called?) and that way you dont waste $70 like I did for some little converter :P
G-force237
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design