Wings blend to fuselage please look

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Re: Wings blend to fuselage please look

Postby Erez » Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:31 pm

The J-10 is not a Lavi rebirth, you are right.
But rather this A/C is like or unlike the Lavi in layout (and I'll say it's about 80%like him) all matters is the technology that was given to us by the americans at the time, and the technology that we developed during this project, with US aid, and sold it and betray the US, that trusted us. only few years ago the US let us sell (the Kfir's engine is J-79) Kfir's to some countries, and the Kfir is old tech fighter, that can be flown for just few more years.
Boaz, It's right. the IAI did (and still) sells the Lavi's system for upgrading older A/C's (mig-21, F-4E, F-5E and many more to to IAF, like some of the F-16's systems and the F-4E Kurnass 2000). we made a lot of money with it, and the US remained silence. now they want us to report any weapons deals with 27 countries, and the top of the list is China and India.
at the end of all things, we are in troubles, and for what? for few more million $$?
I bet the Lavi's designers, that see him as their son, aren't that happy with this fighter.
I bet Moshe Arens, the "big daddy" of the project (and you can say obsessed, as he tries to revive him every couple of years) looks at the J-10 and cries. What parent wouldn't be crying when he knows that his child is been raped.
Erez
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design