Help with my cabin, Please!

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Help with my cabin, Please!

Postby Javisan60 » Sat Feb 15, 2003 9:24 pm

I have tried to flip, the inside cabin, to change the material from solid to transparent, both the exterior and the interior cabin and still does not show correctly, what I am doing wrong?

Actually I can see inside the cabin, the seats and everything, but When I see from the outside of the cabin to the inside of the cabin it is totally transparent, only the outside is correctly textured, the inside cabin is totally transparent.

I will like to include a  picture in the forum but I do not know how to use the feature in the menu. ( I am sorry)

[img]c:\my documents\my pictures\cabinakatana.gif
Javisan60
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Help with my cabin, Please!

Postby guimero » Sun Feb 16, 2003 10:53 am

hi if you want to put a picture click where it says upload images and follow the instructions.

About the cabin I am not to sure what you mean but if I were you I would make to cabins. The exterior and interior. And I would flip the intrior one. Maybe I would try to make the interior copy just slightly smaller so one is not in top of each other and interfeer and see if it helps.  :)
guimero
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Help with my cabin, Please!

Postby HABU » Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:42 pm

I think the answer is to reorder the display properties of the parts..... I had this problem too but I did it the long way. I think one of the menus (I take it you're using FSDS2?) enables you to produce a parts list which you can edit and then merge back - I think I found that the canopy glass was placed before the interior cockpit parts?

Hope this helps in some way?
HABU
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby javier » Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:16 pm

Well this is how I finally resolved the problem, so, deleted the old cabin and have make another onee, I was having the same problem of disapearing pilot and interior.
Last edited by Felix/FFDS on Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
javier
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design