A380-900 GE9X

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

A380-900 GE9X

Postby Joli » Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 pm

sshot-1.jpg
sshot-1.jpg (63.29 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
Hi there! Because of hardware limitations I am looking for support on this proyect! HELP!!!

This is a proposal for an stretchet A380 with advanced aerodynamics improvements and, more specialy, powered by four GE9X engines!

sshot-1.jpg
sshot-1.jpg (63.29 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

sshot-2.jpg
sshot-2.jpg (77.76 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

sshot-3.jpg
sshot-3.jpg (72.64 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

sshot-4.jpg
sshot-4.jpg (56.15 KiB) Viewed 2217 times

sshot-5.jpg
sshot-5.jpg (87.89 KiB) Viewed 2217 times
Joli
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: A380-900 GE9X

Postby Azframer » Mon May 16, 2016 3:22 pm

I like the looks, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are really needing help with. I have seen many A380's but none with that winglet design used. It looks as if you have the model where you might want it.
Texture mapping?
Cockpit Design?
Cockpit instruments?
Your comments were kind of on the vague side of what you are needing help with.

Rick
Azframer
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Joli » Mon May 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi Rick, thank you for your interest, now I can see I wasn t clear enough. I am actualy limited by the software I m ussing: FSDS, and my OS wich is set up in spanish, cuz I am from Costa Rica, some turist destination in central america XD, however, I am looking forward to design a desent freeware A380-900, with the improvements that you just saw in the pics. The problem is that I lack the XML knowedge to correctly animade it, to texture it, and to give it the cockpit arrangement I am thinking. As you can see, the external model is something I can deal with (except for those things I just told ya), so... if you have interest on put a bit of efort on it, I will be very pleased.

PD: Again english isn t my natal language, so excuse me if there are any writing mistakes.

Azframer wrote:I like the looks, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are really needing help with. I have seen many A380's but none with that winglet design used. It looks as if you have the model where you might want it.
Texture mapping?
Cockpit Design?
Cockpit instruments?
Your comments were kind of on the vague side of what you are needing help with.

Rick
Joli
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Azframer » Mon May 16, 2016 10:20 pm

How is your English? I would look into Blender it is a free program. Look through these videos. Very crude modeling but shows the hows, goes through all the steps through out. Trying to learn it now myself. This is the best grouped videos I have found out there, some voids but the best I have found, seems to be the program out and is freeware. description of the videos tell where to get all. Blender
Gimp and so on.

Rick
http://www.youtube.com/user/kpgamemods/videos
Azframer
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby Joli » Mon May 16, 2016 11:58 pm

Wow! Very complete, but also very difficult for me. First of all thank you for that link, however, I am affraid that it goes beyond my learning hability right now, because of the short free time I got this days, I wonder if you or some friend of yours could be interested in provide some support to texturing and giving preprocess or XML animations to the model I am working on.

Azframer wrote:How is your English? I would look into Blender it is a free program. Look through these videos. Very crude modeling but shows the hows, goes through all the steps through out. Trying to learn it now myself. This is the best grouped videos I have found out there, some voids but the best I have found, seems to be the program out and is freeware. description of the videos tell where to get all. Blender
Gimp and so on.

Rick
http://www.youtube.com/user/kpgamemods/videos
Joli
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby bombardier » Mon May 23, 2016 7:49 am

hello there:

if you ever get this jet flying. I'll take this 380, wow! it looks good for me well the shell of the plane anyway. I know you have a long ways to go to get it flying. I'll take. I do not know a 380 makes a 380-900 if so, this might be the first one I get.

bombardier
bombardier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design