Experienced Blender modeler and painter needed..

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Experienced Blender modeler and painter needed..

Postby tomvaillencourt » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:24 am

Hey all, a new aquaintance and I are looking for a small hand with a collaborative project we are working on for FSX. It is an open air ultralight aircraft. Specifically we need some help with a pilot figure. The aircraft is being modeled by "Krispy1001" and it is coming out amazing. If anyone has experience using Blender for 3D modeling and would like to get in on this project please feel free to post up within the development thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=170304

Also, the completed model will need quality textures, preferably by experienced photoshop or equivelent users. I will attempt to give the aircraft some textures, but my experience is very limited to using fsrepaint to create modified liveries using already finished textures.

Please view and speak up in our thread if you are interested in participating in this freeware project. All participation will be on a voluntary and noncompensitory basis, but contributors will be fully credited for their work.

Thanks for your interest.
<<v
tomvaillencourt
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design