Lockheed Aircraft needs Gauges Updated , please

Anything to do with Aircraft Design, FSDS, G Max, Aircraft Animator, SDL Edit, etc. Novice or skilled - stop here & learn!

Lockheed Aircraft needs Gauges Updated , please

Postby Jetranger » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 pm

I happened across this Great Wonderful Aircraft,, by Team FS KBT, who also made that wonderful Lockheed L188 Electra propliner.

I downloaded it, installed it into FSX Gold / Acceleration, thinking it would be ok with NO issues - even tho its for "2004" FS Sim.

Pretty much everything is OK, Except the "Gauges", most quite a few don't show up, and you'll get these annoying pop ups that say - this gauge is for Flight Simulator 98' etc,, ya get about 25 or 30 of those,,,,,

The rest of the Aircraft is great really, has a really decent virtual Cockpit, working Radar, some other stuff too.

Kinda hard aircraft to find the way its titled, if ya had to search for it.

(SEE Screen Shot of Download)

Also providing a direct link to the aircraft - its the 7th one down from the top of the page.

LINK : http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=aries&categoryId=&page=7&filename=

" FS2004 Lockheed EP-3E Aries II "

I by no means am a Panel or Gauge designer, if I tackled it, I'd probably have Gauges where your NOT supposed to even have gauges, or they'd be upside down ???? :doh:

So, I was hopeing maybe one of YOU Experienced Gauge Guru's out there might be able to give this Rascal an Update, so it'd be useable in FSX :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Its a nice Aircraft really, has a decent Virtual Cockpit, right up there with the L-188 Electra, by Team KBT.

Anybody updates this let me know so I can go download it !

Thanks ~ !! :clap:

Jetranger

LINK : http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=aries&categoryId=&page=7&filename=

Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft & 3D Design