Affinity mask and TBM on i7?

Ideas, suggestions, tips & questions on how to supercharge your PC or software!

Re: Affinity mask and TBM on i7?

Postby jwenham » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 pm

then just leave the tweak out of the config.. we may not be able to attack the tree problem till the first patch for GEX EU but we are going to try

Fair enough, at least we tried.
Intel i7 940 2.93 clocked to 4.0ghz Asus P6T Deluxe 6gb OCZ 1600 8-8-8-24 EVGA GTX 260 Superclocked Edition Thermalright 120 CPU Cooler Power PC & Cooling 750w PSU 1 tb Seagate Barracuda HD 500 gb Seagate Barracude HD 22" Viewsonic Widescreen Tra
jwenham
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby SubZer0 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:30 pm

thank you all very much for the time and help. believe me it's appreciated :)

hey, there's not a lot of buildings in bush flying anyways, right?
[center][img]http://www.simviation.com/phpupload/uploads/1369006030.jpg[/img][/center]
SubZer0
Major
Major

Postby Axelb9 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:10 am

First of all I would like to say a hello to everybody as this is my first post here. Also my apologies for unearthing this relatively older thread however I have just made one with a very similar problem of mine over at simforums.com. (if anyone cares to read it here it goes: http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30471

So my questions is: can it be concluded that even on your beefed up overclocked I7 systems with modern graphics cards and 64bit OS it is a dream to have a stutterfree experience over dense forested areas on anything more then dense AG setting?

Because if it is so than I stop dreaming. Too bad I have upgraded my system to achieve this...

Thank you,

Alex

------------------
Core I7-940
OCZ 3Gb DDR3-1600
WD Velociraptor 300 Gb for FSX
Asus P6B Deluxe V2
Nvidia 8800GTS 512 GPU
750W Chieftain PSU
Akasa Nero AK air cooling
Axelb9
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby NickN » Tue May 19, 2009 2:07 pm

First of all I would like to say a hello to everybody as this is my first post here. Also my apologies for unearthing this relatively older thread however I have just made one with a very similar problem of mine over at simforums.com. (if anyone cares to read it here it goes: http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=30471

So my questions is: can it be concluded that even on your beefed up overclocked I7 systems with modern graphics cards and 64bit OS it is a dream to have a stutterfree experience over dense forested areas on anything more then dense AG setting?

Because if it is so than I stop dreaming. Too bad I have upgraded my system to achieve this...

answered at Simforums
NickN
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Previous

Return to Tweaking & Overclocking