In this case try reinstalling Monitor drivers, if the drivers are outdated or incompatible with latest Windows update then it tends to cause various issues, so in this case, it follows the steps:
• Press Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
• Choose Update & security section > and from the left pane highlight Recovery
• Click on the ”Restart Now” button.
• Choose Troubleshoot > open Advanced options.
• Select Startup settings and then Restart.
• Now, press F4 to boot your PC in Safe mode.
• Once the system boots, right-click on the Start menu and open Device Manager.
• Navigate to Monitor.
• Right-click and uninstall the device.
• Restart your PC.
To know more read this: https://www.fixwindowserrors.biz/blog/h ... -10-update