Anti virus and firewall

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

Anti virus and firewall

Postby Tonydb » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:01 am

Antivirus and Firewall software that works.

After years od battling A/V software that either did not work well or wanted to take over my computer including freeware and payware I have at last found a program that is up to the job.
14 months ago I swirtched to Emsisoft. They promised everything and after running a free trial I bought a one year subsctption for £15. So what did they deliver;

Quiet background protection and detection that never disturbed FSX or any other program I was using.
Superb technical support, including baling me out of a drive failure on CHRISTMAS DAY!
The ability for me to choose which programs can automatically use the internet and to block those I did not want to connect automatically.
Full details of all detected attacks showing the point of origin.

Emsisoft have more medals than a Prince of the realm. They are the only A/V company to consistently win the big prize for 100% deytection rates. All this and it runs quietly in the background without eating lots of memmory.

You can try it here for a 1 month free trial. http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/int ... d=12439529
AMD FSX 8 Series 4.65 KHz, 16GB Memory, ASUS MB, 2 X 2TB hard drives, 1 X 1TB SSD, Orico 4TB external backup drive, AMD 9000 series Graphics Card, 3 X AOC 25" Monitors Saitek AV8R, Saitek throttle block, custom cooling
Tonydb
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Computer Games & Software