A new..ish Flight Sim

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

A new..ish Flight Sim

Postby Bigdog2999 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:49 am

G-day Guy's and Gal's
So it looks like Dovetail games is trying to make a new Flight Sim., ... PS could not find a topic via search about this.
Unlike many of the veteran flight simmers, I've only been in this for 10 years or so, so please be gentle ;) .
It has been a Long time since anyone has bought new tech into the Flight sim world for "entertainment".
I understand that we all have paid a lot of $$ to get our flight sims looking sweet, and none of it would have been possible without the community support of the folks who make this experience so great with there countless hrs working on new models of aircraft and working together to bring the best damn simulator to life.
Although we have spent' hundreds of millions of $ together over the years, Could we band together and support a team to bring a 64 bit Flight Sim to every PC that can run it and ALL fly together on massive servers of enjoyment?
Show your support for new 64bit Full emersion Flight Simming and tell the developers what we will pay for in the future :D
Bigdog2999
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: A new..ish Flight Sim

Postby striker » Fri May 27, 2016 5:56 am

Hi
We have talked about this here. Not sure how you searched but you could try typing 'dovetail' into the search box ...... ;)

search.php?keywords=dovetail
striker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bigdog2999 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:09 am

striker wrote:Hi
We have talked about this here. Not sure how you searched but you could try typing 'dovetail' into the search box ...... ;)

search.php?keywords=dovetail

Cheers for the link :) shows nothing of the latest release or the future of the sim

there seems to be to lots of testing the recent release?
So, the "test version" would be called "Flight School" which uses mostly FSX code to make a simple 2 aircraft training school.
But, they have bigger plans to make the original code into a 64 bit flight sime to play on modern PC's.
Please keep in mind that no one is releasing an updated version of our sim or any "new" sim for entertainment, in the last 10 years.
Bigdog2999
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby striker » Fri May 27, 2016 11:40 am

Please keep in mind that no one is releasing an updated version of our sim or any "new" sim for entertainment, in the last 10 years.

Lockheed Martin?

shows nothing of the latest release or the future of the sim

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=175258&p=1288475&hilit=dovetail#p1288299

I'm not putting your post down in any way but yes this board have been and are talking about it and watching what happens.

BTW are you linked to them? There is a promotional tone to your posts ......
striker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bigdog2999 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:05 pm

Cool I see the topic now :) cheers, and LOL no I'm not connected to them in any way LOL Just exited to get some use out of my fast..ish pc and see some better graphics and FPS :)
I'll head over to the right threads about this topic :D
Bigdog2999
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Computer Games & Software