Virtual Pilot 3D

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

Virtual Pilot 3D

Postby Flying Trucker » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:44 am

Good Morning all... <<q

Just opened my e-mail and there was the Offer to purchase Virtual Pilot 3D for $67.00 Dollars (American I think), regular price $137.00 and this offer is for only a short time. This Offer gives one a lifetime membership and lifetime updates.

I watched everything it showed in the advertisement and was impressed.

Never really saw anything doing a simulated flight and I waited the ten seconds... :lol:

Now I did not see the entire list of aircraft and I guess that is not available until one becomes a member.

Virtual Pilot 3D mentions their Scenery covers the whole world...that would be awesome...no more separate ORBX Packages to purchase I suppose. (correct me if I am wrong)
Microsoft FSX and ORBX seem to have forgot about us here in Canuckland :doh:

Have finally got Microsoft FSX working with Windows 10 reasonably well and just received a lot of new simulated aircraft for Christmas. :dance: :clap: (I was good all year :lol: )

I was going to order Active Sky as I like the looks of many of your Screenshots using this program. Have read it works well with REX Essential Plus Overdrive also.

Virtual Pilot 3D also advertises it is American FAA Approved and many larger motion simulators are going to their program.

It would be nice to know what Program and Platform the Military and Airlines will choose when they do their Upgrades :?:

http://www.virtualpilot3d.com/?hopc2s=candis101

Wondering which way to go right now...is this the Newest Flight Simulator on the market for 2016 :?: Virtual Pilot does mention it works well with Windows 10 :dance:

Comments and Advice most welcome... :pray:
Cheers...Happy Landings...Doug
Flying Trucker
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Virtual Pilot 3D

Postby mrplanecrazzy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:27 am

Hey Mr Trucker.....
It's a scam.
These guys have a million different names for this sim.
It's just "FlightGear" Repackaged by some shady folks
"Admin Pete" posted about this recently.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=174247

Here's some info: http://wiki.flightgear.org/VirtualPilot3D

MrPlaneCrazzy :think:
Intel(R) Core™ i7-4790K - ASUS Z97-A - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 - 250GB Samsung 840 EVO - 1.5TB Gaming Western Digital VelociRaptor 10,000RPM - Corsair 32GB (8GBx4) DDR3/2133MHz - 900 Watts -Apevia Warlock Power Supply LG 49" 4K Monitor 4096x2160
mrplanecrazzy
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Virtual Pilot 3D

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:28 am

Doug. Keep your focus. If you invest in my newly opened Brooklyn Bridge replacement, YOU will become a billionaire by the end of the week.

43,000,000 people are driving miles out of their way to drive over it. EVERY. DAY. And at $25 per vehicle that will quickly add up.

I have the paperwork already made up, YOU just have to send me the money, however much you can.

In return, not only will you be unable to count all the money you'll make, you also get to cross the bridge for FREE in the high speed (or slow speed, your choice) lane.

But I have to warn you - you MUST act NOW!

Please hurry. I don't know how much longer I can hold off the other potential investors!

Oh yeah, my bridge works exceptionaly well with Windows 10! :dance:

.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Return to Computer Games & Software