Minecraft......

PC Software. Anything to do with PC Games & software!

Minecraft......

Postby Fozzer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:43 am

..some more bits and bobs...>>>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29211032

....a builders paradise!

Paul.... :D ...!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-29204518
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Minecraft......

Postby Steve M » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:05 pm

I just heard this on the radio Fozz, there seems to be quite a few Minecraft fans worried about Microsoft ruining the game with ads or pay as you play crap. The good and kind folks at Microsoft wouldn't do that, would they? Hmm? :roll:
Steve M
Major
Major

Re: Minecraft......

Postby Fozzer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 am

Steve M wrote:I just heard this on the radio Fozz, there seems to be quite a few Minecraft fans worried about Microsoft ruining the game with ads or pay as you play crap. The good and kind folks at Microsoft wouldn't do that, would they? Hmm? :roll:

Hello Steve... :D ....

...I've got a copy of Minecraft, which is loads of fun, except that, like the Flight Sims, it takes AGES to figure out how it is all done (quickly)...

..and I fear that my patience and memory (how to do it) dwindles with increasing age!.... :( ...!

The description; "Complicated" now restricts all my dealings with various Computer Games!

...Bugger!...

Paul.... :lol: ....!

...I (sometimes) wish I was young again!... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Computer Games & Software